No products in the cart.
Mi TV bluetooth remote control(with body touch voice control)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
৳ 1,800.00 (-25%)
• Original xiaomi Bluetooth 4.1 voice remote controller smart home control centre
• Advanced Bluetooth 4.1 Technology, enjoy wonderful wireless life
• Voice Searching Film: Only to press the Home Key to search different kinds of movies
• Motion Sensing Game: The TV becomes motion sensing game machine, add more pleasure to the family
• Voice Control: More convenient to use
• Timing Function: More easy to control and more energy-saving
• Simple Design: Suitable for people of all ages
• 10 Kinds of Glassic Game: Multiple roles of the game, let you enjoy the funny game
• Quickly skip to your favorite scenes with standard navigation and playback controls
• Control your XiaoMi TV 2 / 2S / 3 generation from anywhere in the room when using Bluetooth
• Durable long service time
• Powered by 2 x AAA battery (not included)
Warranty : 7 Days Easy Return
Xiaomi Bluetooth Google Voice Remote in Bangladesh
Xiaomi TV Remote is unique and comes with long-range Bluetooth connectivity. You can use this remote to operate your Xiaomi Smart android TV or TV Box from any direction Which makes this remote so special. It’s not like other conventional IR remotes and that is why any conventional remote doesn’t work with Mi TV or Mi TV Boxes.
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Application: TV-4S smart televisions
- Material: ABS Material
- Frequency: 2.40GHz – 2.48GHz
- Supply: 3V/ 2 x 1 , 5V AAA batteries (batteries are not included)
- Quantity: 1 x remote control
- Special Features: Integrated microphone for voice control
- Recognition Features: The Google Assist voice button is located at the top right
How to Pair the Mi Bluetooth Remote with the Mi TV or TV Box?
The prerequisite for this is that the TV set is switched ON. Since switching ON with a new, unregistered remote control is not yet possible, the TV set must first be started manually using the small, somewhat hidden switch located in the middle of the bottom of the TV set.
Get very close to the device with the remote control.
Now you can start the pairing process by pressing the “Mi” button (above the red button) and the “HOME” button (above the yellow button) together for a few seconds.
As soon as you hear a beep, you can release the two buttons. That’s it, your remote is now paired and ready to use.